2009年3月19日星期四

This week~


This week is as busy as usual. I go over my math 10 a lot and I think after review my provincial exam, there is no problem in my test of April. Even if I was busy every day, I also got some good events with my new friends. I told jokes to my classmates . We also do some words spelling practices on my English 10 classes. I got a good English practice time with my group member. That is so exciting that I do well. Our group is the final winner of the game. I was proud of my self by that, but there is also a bad experience. I retest my lesson 1-3, luckily, I passed. Ms Chan said:"if you didn't pass the test, there is no second chance for you!" and " study! study! study!" I feel sorry about the exam and my-self. I promised, The next time of the exam I won't fail! Now, I know how to review my test. I think Ms Chan is right, I should response my self and I should not only remember the Chinese translation. I belief I will do well on my next test.Finally, I want to say that let us run to the sun for our beautiful days!

1 条评论:

  1. Angela,

    A very thoughtful entry about your week. I really think you are a very good student. I don't know what happened on your vocabulary test but I know you can do so much better!

    Be careful of your little mistakes...
    1. in my test -- on my test
    2. We also do === we also did
    3. my self -- one word myself

    I love the way you use dialogue here.

    4/5

    回复删除

关注者

我的简介