2009年4月20日星期一

REFLECTION


1. What have you learned since September in Canadian Studies? (Or since you started to take the class)
First of all, I'd like to say I am happy to join this class. Canadian study not only expanded my history knowledge but also brought me some fun. By now, I still remember the time when I work with my group and this class. We got a lot of achievement during our working time. Viking ship and puppet show can both evidence it. In this class, students are always laughing because when Ms Chan told us to do some work, it actually is tell us to make some fun at the same time, except doing essays, but I really bask with my friends by lesson this subject. I know the laughing time is sparse, even if we need to hard working, so I am so cherish the time I spend during this class. I am glad to learn Canadian study with my dear friends , teachers and my-self.

2. What is the most memorable lesson you remember? (if you weren't here, maybe at another school)

The most memorable lesson I remembered is the puppet show lesson. Ms Chan told us to make a puppet show for the exploration. We intended the show to be a astounding and exciting comedy. Cabot is easy to be a funny character because he had never knew he found the land is not Asia until he died. That is a oxymoron, Cabot found New found land is a part of Asia but he didn't found Asia. I think that would be a good idea of our play. This class taught me how to control myself and cooperate with others. My abilities are better and better.

3. Think about your life as a student here since September. Have you changed? How?

I had thought of how does this class changed my life. My answer is Yes, it really changed. During the last winter vacation, I also had a nice time with my partner on drama class. This class can make me return to that happy time. I think life is like a drama, everybody is the protagonist of their own play. For us, the other people like the foil character, they can make my play more beautiful or ugly. I also considered why we should make a effort when we have a young age. Step by step, I can understand this truth by daily class. If we hard working by now, we can feel better when we matured. As a student, I think the classroom is my stage and my play will dance at this place. Some people are think future will happen at tomorrow, but actually there is no differences between future and right now. If you start to spread the seeds of watermelon, the result will be also a watermelon. That is why height level student never worried about their achievement after the examination, because of they know that the result must equal the effort they had made. If we can do well on each lesson, now will become the future.

4. What is your goal for yourself by June? What is your plan to study?
My goal is to try my best and get a A on the provincial exam. My plan of the provincial exam of June would be a weekly practicing. I think the essay for English ten is hard to me, so I intended to read a essay from text books at least weekly. Than I will also try to do the exam of the past. The more experiences I have, the better percent I can get on the exam. I belief if I start to challenge my self now, I will catch more chances. The most important part is to do it in fact and trust my self.

5. What are you most proud of in school since September? Have you done your best?

I am proud of my self at this point. I am not a modesty person, but I won't tell lies at this time. I always do my best to finish my work. Even if sometimes I took some mistake on the spelling, but I always revise them on time by the teacher's help. I promise I will continue to do my best on my next challenge. I won't make the people who support me lose their hope.

Bonus
1. Is there anything else you want to tell me or reflect about?

I want to tell you my way to learn Canadian study. During my school time, I got a new group to work with. This is a decision that I made for progress. After the winter vacation, I started to decide work with Nina, Rena and Jessie. The reason of I want to work with my new team member is only for challenge my self. By abroad to Canada, I learnt a lot. I think if I still work with my original team, it is hard to improve myself. My original members are all my best friends but they also stand on a same level as me. I can play with them and compare with them but by these I cannot get any thing except a balance mood, so I hope to cooperate with some people who better than me. If I do my work like this, I can summarize their good ways to learning class. Not only Canadian study, I think this way can use on my each subject and than I will better and better.

1 条评论:

  1. Dear Angela,

    You have improved your English so much! I am so proud of you! I am reading your reflection and I am so excited to see how much you have improved since the beginning.

    Congratulations! You are really learning so many things! I feel so happy to see you have improved so much. No matter how much I teach, if the student doesn't want to learn, I can't do anything.

    Thank you for being so amazing. Thank you for being someone I can rely on to be excellent. Thank you for doing your reading log.

    I noticed how much you are writing and how much your writing is getting smoother!

    I love the teamwork your group has!

    Sigh.

    I feel a sense of relief. You are improving so much.

    Thank you. THANK YOU THANK YOU!

    回复删除

关注者

我的简介